Your main responsibilities:
- Tracking the incoming RFPs in the internal database.
- Analyzing received RFPs to identify available and missing cost-drivers.
- Liaising with colleagues to obtain missing information and consultancy required for budget preparation.
- Calculating the cost of the project using the appropriate budget template taking into account all the budget-relevant factors.
- Revising budgets of current projects according to project team’s instructions.
- Incorporating budget tables into the descriptive part of the budget proposal and study agreements.
- Meeting the deadlines established by the client for budget proposal preparation / revision.
- Good command of written and spoken English language;
- Computer literacy: proficiency in work with MS Office, especially MS Excel;
- Higher education (accounting / economics preferable);
- Focus on quality, precision, and punctual delivery of results, attention to detail and perfectionism;
- Previous experience in clinical trials industry and acquaintance with clinical trials are very much welcome;
- Ability to work under time constraint, establish priorities, meet deadlines.
- Career opportunities;
- Support for personal and professional development;
- Competitive package;
- Flexibility in office hours.
We provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees by prohibiting discrimination in employment decisions because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or disability.
If you are ready to start your journey at Cromos Pharma, please send your CV to email@example.com