Cromos Pharma is seeking a Chinese-speaking Business Development Manager to join our international BD team.
The Manager will support and manage project inquiries from our customers, with a particular focus on Chinese-speaking clients.
Your main responsibilities:
- Looking for and establishing business relationships with new international clients with the emphasis on Chinese-speaking countries;
- Building referral and lead generation network;
- Creating a network of contacts, promoting company positive image and increasing its market awareness;
- Proposing solutions for existing clients and winning business from new clients;
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meeting all client needs appropriate to their business;
- Following up yearly targets and objectives;
- Determining new opportunities by analyzing business needs;
- Serving as a lead facilitator both internally and externally for projects.
- At least 3 years of experience in sales with 1-2 years of sales in CRO
- Specialized professional-level knowledge of the biopharmaceutical drug development market, process, outsourcing and procurement
- Outstanding presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills
- Strong detail orientation and an ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic business awareness and results orientation
- Fluent or Native Chinese language
- Career opportunities;
- Support for personal and professional development;
- Competitive package;
- Flexibility in office hours.
We provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees by prohibiting discrimination in employment decisions because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or disability.
If you are ready to start your journey at Cromos Pharma, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org