We strongly believe that careful selection and evaluation of Investigators is critical to the successful enrollment and quality of our studies. Consequently, we have created a sophisticated database of potential Investigators in addition to implementing a proprietary system to evaluate their performance at the end of each study.
What differentiates Cromos from our competitors is a unique method of site selection that is based on:
- Experience with more than 1000 sites in most therapeutic areas since 2004
- Electronic Internal Investigators/Sites database (detailed contact information for 2,109 Investigators and 1,711 Study Sites)
- Along with full clinical trial management and support in North America, we are proud of our well-established operating activities in Central and Eastern Europe (Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia) and post-Soviet region (Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Belarus, Armenia, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan)
- Collaboration with validated partners in Asia Pacific and South America regions
- Proprietary and customizable Electronic Feasibility Questionnaire
- Investment into long-term relationship with investigators
- Active consultations with country-specific key opinion leaders
- Working with leading medical centers and tertiary hospitals guarantees high quality of clinical research and rapid recruitment
- Mapping of competitive trials helps avoid slow recruitment
If you would like to conduct a feasibility or capability study, just contact the Head of our Feasibility Division.