Your main responsibilities:
- Support Colleagues in administrative project activities associated with clinical research studies (incl. printing, record keeping, courier arrangement, post mailing, invoice handling);
- Assist project teams in completion of study specific papers, tracking forms, and other study related reports and documents (mainly electronic records);
- Organization and documentation of meetings (agenda, minutes);
- Interacting with clients and team members, mainly in English.
- Fluency in English;
- Ability to work effectively on assigned tasks alone and with supervision;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with other departments;
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel) programs;
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Career opportunities;
- Support for personal and professional development;
- Competitive package;
- Flexibility in office hours.
We provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees by prohibiting discrimination in employment decisions because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or disability.
If you are ready to start your journey at Cromos Pharma, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.