Your main responsibilities:
- Vendor management: management of contracts with vendors and controlling of approving corresponding invoices;
- Updating Operational Status Reports and other reports that may be delegated by PM/designee, (including Simple CTMS or Sponsor’s specific CTMS);
- Reviewing sponsor’s contracts after Project Manager;
- Reviewing the study budget after PM for checking (relevant training should be provided);
- TMF management (Trial Master File); TMF management Checklist preparation;
- Cromos SOPs Study forms adjustment to a project requirement;
- A Project Newsletter for investigators preparation;
- Collection and updating of information for trackers required by the Sponsor/Central lab/etc.
- Invoice issuing and processing
- Fluency in English;
- Ability to work effectively on assigned tasks alone and with supervision;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with other departments;
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel) programs;
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Career opportunities;
- Support for personal and professional development;
- Competitive package;
- Flexibility in office hours.
We provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees by prohibiting discrimination in employment decisions because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or disability.
If you are ready to start your journey at Cromos Pharma, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org