Connect with Cromos Pharma at BIO-Europe Spring
Cromos Pharma is looking forward to taking part in BIO-Europe Spring this March 28–31. The event attracts more than 3,500 participants from over 1,000 life sciences companies representing 50+ countries.
Our Business Development Team will conduct one-to-one partnering meetings with pharma and biotech companies around the world to explore mutual interests and share our expertise in accelerating drug development.
To arrange a meeting via the PartneringOne platform click here to log in. Alternatively, just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will set up a call at your convenience.
Cromos Pharma Advantages
We look forward to sharing with you the advantages of partnering with Cromos Pharma including:
- 300+ clinical trials conducted in 70+ indications.
- Extensive PI/site and patient network – 40,000+ patients enrolled from nearly 2,500 trial sites.
- Unparalleled patient recruitment – our team met or shortened project timelines in 95% of conducted trials.
- Extremely short startup timelines.
- Expertise in innovative, generics and biosimilar global studies (NDAs, ANDAs, BLAs, 505b2).
- Regulatory inspections and audits that attest to the highest quality of data: EMA in 2019 (1-week oncology site inspection); FDA in 2017 (2-week oncology site inspection).
- Clinical Development Strategy – we provide expert guidance on study design, favorable venues, local and global landscape to improve study outcomes.
NO PATIENTS – NO PAYMENT
You can also find out more about availing of Cromos Pharma’s No Patients – No Payment program – our proprietary risk sharing program through which we give our assurance that your enrollment goals, budgets, and timelines will be met. Simply put, if we don’t recruit – you don’t pay.
ABOUT CROMOS PHARMA
Cromos Pharma is a US-based international contract research organization with 18 years’ experience in delivering fully integrated clinical research solutions in all aspects of clinical trials in all clinical phases across a wide range of therapeutic areas.
Our expert team boasts wide-ranging expertise in study design, medical writing, regulatory affairs, site management, patient recruitment, and data management.
From bioequivalence studies, biosimilars, and generics to successfully managing oncology, neurology, dermatology clinical trials – our team provides full service solutions to international pharma and biotech. Established in 2004, our international HQ is in Portland, Oregon, USA and EU HQ is in Dublin, Ireland.