Meet Cromos Pharma at SCOPE 2022
Cromos Pharma is delighted to be taking part in SCOPE Summit 2022 which will take place February 7-10, 2022 in Orlando, FL. We look forward to meeting partners and potential clients to hear about your clinical program plans.
We look forward to sharing with you the advantages of partnering with Cromos Pharma including:
- International expertise combined with in-depth regional knowledge in Central and Eastern Europe (300+ clinical trials conducted in 70+ indications).
- Extensive PI/site and patient network (40,000+ patients enrolled from nearly 2,500 trial sites).
- Unparalleled patient recruitment – our team met or shortened project timelines in 95% of conducted trials.
- Extremely short startup timelines (e.g. Georgia where we assure a study launch in less than 2 months).
- Expertise in innovative, generics and biosimilar global studies (NDAs, ANDAs, BLAs, 505b2).
- Regulatory inspections and audits that attest to the highest quality of data: EMA in 2019 (1-week oncology site inspection); FDA in 2017 (2-week oncology site inspection).
- Clinical Development Strategy – we provide expert guidance on study design, favorable venues, local and global landscape to improve study outcomes.