Cromos Pharma successfully completes enrollment for a Phase II COVID-19 vaccine clinical trial
Cromos Pharma today (Thursday, 16 September, 2021) announced that it has successfully completed recruitment for a Phase II COVID-19 vaccine clinical trial. Cromos Pharma is pleased to achieve this important milestone for this vaccine study which will contribute to the ongoing fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.
This enrollment is the latest success for Cromos Pharma, a US-based international CRO, which specializes in patient recruitment. The company has an unparalleled track record in bringing success to clinical trials and overcoming patient recruitment challenges.
No Patients – No Payment
Utilizing its 16 years + experience in managing all aspects of clinical trials and its in-depth knowledge of its regions across Central and Eastern Europe, Cromos Pharma guarantees its patient recruitment promise with its unique No Patient – No Payment initiative.
Cromos Pharma is currently managing several clinical trials for COVID-19 treatments and vaccine candidates across our regions.
Contact us today at email@example.com to find out more about how Cromos Pharma can bring success to your next clinical project.
About Cromos Pharma
Cromos Pharma provides tailored and effective clinical trial solutions to support the development of drugs that transform healthcare. An international CRO with over 15 years’ experience, we offer fully integrated services performing all aspects of clinical trials in all clinical phases and in a wide range of therapeutic areas. Cromos Pharma delivers rapid recruitment and excellent patient retention as well as expert study design and management. Cromos Pharma has strong regional experience in Central and Eastern Europe with global coverage provided by its US bases in Portland, Oregon and Miami, Florida. Cromos Pharma’s European HQ is in Dublin, Ireland. At Cromos Pharma, we know how important your product is. When the stakes are this high, you need a high-performance partner.
- International expertise combined with in-depth regional knowledge in Central and Eastern Europe (300+ clinical trials conducted in 70+ indications).
- Extensive PI/site and patient network (40,000+ patients enrolled from nearly 2,500 trial sites).
- Unparalleled patient recruitment – our team met or shortened project timelines in 95% of conducted trials.
- Responsible recruitment is supported by Cromos Pharma’s “No Patients-No Payments” initiative – a unique risk-sharing program.
- Extremely short startup timelines (e.g. Georgia where we assure a study launch in less than 2 months).
- Expertise in innovative, generics and biosimilar global studies (NDAs, ANDAs, BLAs, 505b2).
- Regulatory inspections and audits that attest to the highest quality of data: EMA in 2019 (1-week oncology site inspection); FDA in 2017 (2-week oncology site inspection).
- Clinical Development Strategy – we provide expert guidance on study design, favorable venues, local and global landscape to improve study outcomes.